Blogmas Day 7 - My Top 10 Christmas Jumpers!

Hello everyone!

It's Kat here. Nothing says "Christmas" like a good old Christmas Jumper, and this year I have been completely obsessed! 
In today's Blogpost I will show you my top 10 favourite christmas jumpers this year, in order of my least favourite to favourite.

10) This Girl Loves Christmas £14.99
9) Reindeer £35.00
8) Elf £24.99

6) Sparkle all the way £14.99
This is such a pretty jumper and can be worn at and time during winter.
5) Mrs Claus £18.00
Great for a casual Christmas party. Also available in red.
4) On the Naughty List £21.00
3) Holly, Reindeer and Snowflakes £15.00
A very traditional, festive jumper
2) I only do mornings on the 25th of December £19.99
So True!

1) This Girl Loves Santa £28.00
I love this one, it is really cheeky and goes well with a red lip.
 Thank you so much for reading. I love wearing Christmas jumpers so much, and I hope that this post has inspired you to purchase one x   


See you on the 9th!
Kat xxx





Kat&Elle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment