Blogmas Day 2- Ways to Keep Warm this Winter

Hey Guys!
Elle here with a new blog post for you all about ways to keep warm this Winter (accessories edition), I hope you enjoy!
1.) A nice, warm SCARF!
 I personally would not be able to survive Winter without a scarf because they are so cozy and also a great accessory!
I have put some links below to some of my favourite scarfs ranging in price that you can maybe give as a gift!
£16 ASOS 
£49.50 Jack Wills 
£7.99 H&M 
£9.99 New Look
£8 Next 

2.) A big chunky HAT!
Now, I think that you all will agree with me when I say that hats are great. They can keep your ears warm they can keep your head from freezing off and look pretty cool, especially with a bobble on top ;). Once again I have linked some amazing hats in the description to keep those ears from falling off this Winter!

3.) A pair of GLOVES to keep your fingers toasty!
 Ahhh, Gloves! Those beautifully soft coats for your hand that become almost like a little room with all the radiators on. Now I absolutely adore these conceptions for the reason that they seem t always do their job so as always look below for some of my favourites!
£35 FatFace Leather Gloves 

See you on the 4th,
Elle xx 

Kat&Elle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: